Czech Hockey Challenge Cup
August 5-9, 2014
Prague, Czech Republic
Come to Prague to celebrate 23rd Annual Czech Hockey Challenge Cup – international youth ice hockey tournament, part of Challenger Hockey Series 2014. Tournament will be held in Prague and surroundings. Invitation to the tournament has been sent to clubs which are traditionally taking part in the tournament from Slovakia, Russia, Latvia, Poland, Austria, and Germany. In each age group we already register at least one Canadian and American team.
Age groups for Czech Hockey Challenge Cup are:
- Players born 1997/98 and younger
- Players born 1999 and younger
- Players born 2000 and younger
- Players born 2001 and younger
- Players born 2002 and younger
- Players born 2003 and younger
- Girls Division (open age)
You will experience great international hockey as well as culture experience. On the second evening of the tournament all teams are welcomed at Player’s Party at Hotel Crowne Plaza. You will enjoy evening full of great food, drinks, and music.
- Accommodation at Clarion Congress Hotel Prague or Crowne Plaza Hotel Prague for 5 nights
- Daily buffet style breakfast
- Daily dinner or lunch. Meals will be organized at arena restaurants or downtown or restaurants by the hotel. Ice water on the tables. Drinks not included.
- Players Party with buffet and drinks included
- 5 games guaranteed for each team
- Bauer Skills Competition
- Motor coach for the whole stay
- Prague guided city tour and option of two entries to crystal factory, Konopiste Castle, Zoo, boat tour or others
- 21st person free in the DBL room
- Challenger Hockey staff during the stay
- All local taxes
|Hotel Olsanka ***||50 Euro||53 Euro||60 Euro|
|Hotel Duo ****||58 Euro||61 Euro||72 Euro|
* price per person per stay
* based on 35 persons in the group
750 Euro Tournament fee per team NOT included in the package price
Registration and Payment Deadlines
FIRST DEPOSIT – May 15, 2013
2.000 euro Registration must be received on or before this date. The registration must be accompanied by non-refundable deposit – paid on our bank account.
SECOND DEPOSIT – June 1, 2014
Deposit of 50% from Proforma Invoice has to be paid no later than 60 days before your arrival on our bank account.
Outstanding balance from Invoice has to be paid no later than 14 days before your arrival on our bank account.
Note: All charges are paid by orderer.